As an industry, power generation is constantly evolving. Recognising that we can't rely on oil and gas as we progress, my client is focussed on natural gas with a focus on producing a product that provides real time and continuous analysis of plant and pipe environment.
With such technology, my client is looking to recruit an additional software engineer to work alongside their bespoke systems to ensure their technology continues to improve speed, accuracy and reliability as well as saving the customer money.
The software engineer will -
- Design, develop, test and commission PLC based control systems
- Produce relevant documentation
- Engage with the client throughout the installation and provide support and rectify defects on site
- Work upon small scale bespoke products as well as involvement in large, high value upgrades
The successful candidate will possess the following -
- Knowledge of National Grid Designs
- Knowledge of PLC programming languages
This is an immediate requirement and an opportunity to use your expertise to ensure the company continue to produce customised integrated solutions of varying capabilities for their expanding and impressive client list.
If this is an opportunity of interest, please call me on 0161 839 5353 to discuss further.