Project Engineer - Mechanical Bias
Innovative, progressive, forward thinking! Employment Solutions could sell this company using all the buzz words if we had to but what makes this opportunity unique and why should you consider the role?
Within this company, the renewable and biogas sector is at start up stage and after 2 years of blood, sweat, tears and successful acquisition of 6 renewable plants UK wide, we believe the sky is the limit for this company and the air is fresh.
Operating in nearly 100 countries, they are proud to employ over 65,000 professionals worldwide. They recognise talent when they see it and work fast to secure the best of the best!
- Working closely with a project manager, you will concentrate on the operation of 2 newly acquired bio-methane plants.
- You will be allocated specific sub projects and be responsible for the budget and compliance
- You will be an experienced project engineer with knowledge within the energy and construction industry.
- You will have a good knowledge of piping design and a thorough understanding of Computer aided design software packages.
- You will have worked towards IGEM standards and have a solid knowledge of gas safety
Required Knowledge and Qualifications
- Degree in civil or mechanical engineering
- Working process and project experience
- Understanding of renewable energy and bio-methane plants
If this role is a breath of fresh air and you feel you could add entrepreneurial value to a large global conglomerate, please call me on 0161 839 5353 to learn more.