IT Engineer - Support and Network Expert
Not all companies recognise the importance of the IT function within business but let's be honest, who do we turn to when our computer runs slow? If we can't get access to the network, who do we call? And with new technology entering our business at a fast and furious pace, who do we rely on to set our new systems up and trouble shoot our issues? If the answer is you, read on, this role may be just what you are looking for.
IT can make or break your day so we all know that having the right IT engineers on site and happy to help adds such value to the smooth running of any business.
My client is looking for an IT Engineer to assist with any day to day issues. The role will involve presenting IT training, staff support and influencing the future of the companies IT systems.
The successful candidate will :-
- Provide support both remotely and face to face based on a range of IT related issues
- Have experience of migrations, configurations and installation projects
- Be involved in day to day fault finding to ensure systems are running to optimum standards
- Provide training and orientation schedules to new and existing staff
In addition, the successful candidate will have knowledge of the following technologies :-
- VM Ware
- Microsoft SQL server
- Windows operating systems
- Active Directory or similar ticketing systems
- LAN and WAN
If you are looking for a new challenge, recognise the importance of IT delivery and understand that not everyone understands IT the same way you do, please apply by submitting your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential chat on 0161 839 5353