Meter Performance Manager required by my leading player in the Utilities arena. Reporting to the Head of Metering Operations this role will lead on the collation, validation and interpretation of performance data across all aspects of the Metering environment. Working with the Operational and Forecasting Managers within the Metering team and with the Metering supply chain to identify and diagnose trends, and agreeing with stakeholders next steps and actions.
Key elements in this role will include, but will not be limited to;
- Supporting in the creation and continuous improvement of reporting across all delivery KPI's
- Deliver actionable reports and insights from various operational inputs
- Support commercial / contract conversations from an MI perspective
This role will be suitable for someone who is naturally numerate and enjoys working with operational data to produce the key insights and information that help us improve our operational efficiency, maximise commercial and contract opportunities and drive an improved customer experience. You will need to be comfortable interrogating and manipulating large data sets, identifying trends and monitoring the numbers that support both lead and lagging indicators.
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Communicating and influencing at senior management level
- Experience of data interrogation
- High level of Microsoft Excel Experience
- Experience within a customer focussed environment
- Exceptional communication experience
- BA/BS in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or another quantitative field
- Experience with statistical analysis