You will provide an effective and proactive maintenance service utilising Planned Maintenance and Predictive Maintenance techniques to ensure efficiency and cost targets are exceeded and that best practice maintenance management is used.
What will you do?
- Utilizing your mechanical/electrical experience you will support the business in meeting its efficiency and cost targets.
- Identify and resolve health and safety issues relating to maintenance
- Conduct machine condition appraisals.
- Identify maintenance improvements to production equipment.
- Collate equipment history and performance information.
- In conjunction with production colleagues carry out root cause analysis to resolve issues
- Utilize and update the Computerized Maintenance Management System to ensure its effective usage
What will you need:
- Minimum of 5 years post Apprenticeship experience together with an ONC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline.
The flexibility to work a 3 shift pattern covering 24 hours
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply or contact Gary Gittings to discuss further: 01618 395 353