IT Security Consultant urgently required by my market leading client. They need An experienced and proven Information / IT security professional to provide all aspects of these disciplines within the Information Security team. The role will be varied and as such we expect general capabilities within Information and IT security and a self-starter attitude - able to work with minimal supervision with the ability to hit the ground running.
There will be significant engagement with all aspects of Information Security and both IT and the business. The individual must be able to quickly understand both the client culture and the Fast Moving Consumer Goods market, and to interact personably with a variety of senior management stakeholders. Experience of working in large organisations with similar risk profiles is essential.
The individual must be professionally qualified to CISSP or CISM level, or similar and been fully experienced in the ISO27K information security framework.
Demonstrate extensive knowledge and proven capability in the following:
- Providing consultancy on Mergers and Acquisitions
- Network Security
- Cloud Security
- Design and implementation of Information Security risk management processes
- Operation of security risk management processes throughout Software Development Life Cycle aligned to ISO27K framework
- Design and introduction of Information Security Standards covering a wide range of technical capabilities and platforms. Interaction with technical SME's
- Provision of technical security consultancy to both IT and business stakeholder projects
- Senior stakeholder engagement and ability to articulate risk in business terms
- Pragmatic and practical approach to all aspects of Information Security