CNC Setter Operator
Double Day Shift:
Morning shift: 6am-1.30pm
Afternoon shift: 1.15pm-9pm Monday - Thursday and 1.15pm-7.45pm Friday
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Pension, Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers.
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced CNC Setter Operator to join a global Precision Engineering & Manufacturing business located in Wrexham.
They provide integrated manufacturing solutions for Aerospace, Defence, Medical and other related industries.
Due to continued growth they are also able to offer excellent career progression and training opportunities for the right candidates wishing to progress and further develop their career.
- To set up machines with maximum efficiency.
- Responsible for efficient cell production, to include the multi-manning of machines,
- Maintain all production paperwork to include MIPC Sheets / Synchro Sheets,
- Maintain gauging and measuring equipment currently held on the cell
- To liaise with Inspection Department to ensure timely first off.
- Maintain the Lean Manufacturing environment operating on the cell.
- Maintain all Health and Safety requirements,
- Liaise and attend meetings as required.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Responsible for individual job improvement.
- Ensure daily preventative maintenance procedures are maintained in conjunction with the Cell Team Leader.
- Must be a time served CNC Setter Operator
- Multi skilled machinist skills and experience.
- Ideally have experience of machining centres such as Bridgeport Horizontal Machine Setter (Fanuc Control) and Bridgeport Vertical machining centres, 5 Axis, Hitachi Seiki, Mazak and Colchester Lathes.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player, with an abundance of common sense and a can-do attitude.
- Highly focused with drive and enthusiasm to succeed.
- You must be highly motivated to work on your own initiative, enjoy a challenge and be flexible in your approach to working hours.
If you feel you have the right experience and skills to succeed in this role then please contact Gary Gittings on 01618 395 353 or simply apply.