Employment Solutions are seeking an experienced Light Goods Vehicle Technician to join a large company garage based in the Ulverston / Barrow-in Furness area.
You will be joining a close-knit team with two other Technicians providing a range of services including Servicing, Brakes, Diagnostics, Clutches, Suspension and Engine Repairs to a fleet of company vehicles. Ideally you will be fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Carrying out all Servicing and Repairs to all company vehicles
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle faults
- Communicating with company contacts to manage and book work
- Working to agreed timescales
- A current and valid UK Driving Licence
- Reliable and punctual
- A self-motivated person who can work mostly unsupervised
- Dedicated and committed approach
- Minimum 2 year's experience
You will be working Monday - Friday (days) and overtime is occasionally available at a higher rate of hourly pay
The rate for this role is up to £27,040 - depending on experience. 28 days holiday - inc Bank holidays, Pension, Uniform provided and a good working environment.
If you are interested, please apply or call Paul on 0161 839 5353 for a further discussion.