Service Technician, Permanent position, Salary dependent on experience
Working hours are Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm
Our client is a growing Medical Device company with a ground-breaking piece of kit that is helping diagnose patients rapidly at the point of care whilst they wait, and therefore saving lives!
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Performing a combination, but not necessarily all, of the following duties:
* Root cause analysis of faulty units on customers.
* Preparation and execution of technical servicing procedure in accordance with existing process.
* Ordering the necessary parts to replace faulty or worn-out parts.
* Managing stock parts.
* Fill out detailed reports and keep records on servicing that have been performed.
* Using diagnostic software tools to identify issues and evaluating the available information.
* Perform maintenance on products.
* Maintaining your technical and mechanical skills.
* Interface with both engineering and customer teams.
Experience, knowledge and requirements
* An associate degree or technical certification in the industry.
* Ability to repair, service, test and troubleshoot equipment.
* The ability to diagnose and solve problems based on non-technical descriptions.
* Must be able to read mechanical drawings and electronic schematics.
* Ability to understand software-based test programs.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and diagnostic skills.
* Physical fitness to lift heavy equipment, work in confined spaces, and bend frequently.
* Ability to work independently without much supervision
* Driver's license
For further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353, or email your upto date CV to email@example.com