Service Engineer? International travel? Machine Tools your profession? OTE £70,000 - £80,000 pa.
This is a position for an International Service Engineer. This will be customer facing and involves frequent travel. The candidate must have experience in servicing CNC Milling and Grinding Machines.
My client is a manufacturer of special purpose machinery involving CNC, metal cutting, milling and grinding machines. The Service Engineer's main role is to support their international customers by going to site and servicing the machines.
What do we need from you?
- Time served or apprentice trained (mechanical),
- Excellent mechanical diagnostic skills with the ability to resolve mechanical problems including hydraulics and pneumatics,
- Familiarity with machine tools (metal cutting - grinding and milling machine),
- Experience of CNC machine servicing, planned maintenance and machine upgrades,
- Excellent customer relations skills with the ability to communication effectively on mechanical/engineering matters both verbally and in writing,
- Flexible and willing to travel overseas frequently (essential)
- Experienced with Microsoft suite of programmes.
If this sounds like you, get in touch.