Sales Administrator, Temporary position upto 12 months, hourly rate dependent on experience upto £12.50 an hour.
Standard days Mon-Thurs 8:30am-5pm, Friday 8:30am - 4pm
Great opportunity to work for a company who are a global leader of manufacturing components for commercial vehicles.
The role will be to liaise with suppliers via phone and email, ensuring they get latest news on shipments to keep a good customer service.
SAP experience is essential
- The ability to multi task as this is a multifunctional position in a very busy environment where goods need to be in on time and despatched on time as their major focus is keeping their customers happy.
- Raising Purchase Orders to suppliers
- Raising Works Orders for work to be done in the warehouse and their fitting shop
- Checking stock & proactively managing safety stock levels
- Creating works orders to enable the warehouse and the fitting shop carry out assemblies and stocking of kits
- Communicate effectively with all internal departments, relevant customer or operational issues
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety & quality management
- Any other tasks deemed by the company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role
- The ability to process technical information would be advantageous, though not essential
- Familiarity in using websites
- Liaising with the Team Leader in the warehouse to ensure that everything is running smoothly..
If you would like further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353, or email your upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org