|Location: North West England, England||Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + package|
|Sector: Construction, Steel||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Chris Taylor|
Regional Sales Manager - North West/West Midlands
Employment Solutions are currently working with one of the UK's leading manufacturers of light gauge steel building structures. An opportunity has become available for a Regional Sales Manager covering the North West of England down to the West Midlands.
This position is taking over an existing region and will require both account management alongside new business development and would ideally suit someone with external facades experience who can bring their own contacts.
- Develop relationships with all potential clients (main contractors, sub-contractors' and developers) in the region.
- Generate Sales turnover in line with target/budget set for geographical region.
- Evaluate Quotations and follow up all projects to confirm win/lose status and reasons, whilst arranging meetings for further information for yourself and colleagues within other geographic regions.
- Ensure continued development, maintenance and management of the of the client base and products sold.
- Have a good awareness of and manage commercial responsibilities alongside design responsibilities and credit requirements in tandem with each discipline within the business.
- Ensure that the goals and objectives of the company are exceeded.
Duties & responsibilities
- Provide weekly reports to Directors on activities, opportunities and progress reports on development of opportunities, new accounts and project updates.
- Present progress and area plan at monthly Sales Meetings.
- Keep the customer and other involved parties in all decision making where a risk or action may be required by external parties.
- Liaise between Commercial and Design teams offering advice and guidance in a technical capacity.
- Good Sales track record with relationships, or ability to create, at Director level in Main Contractor businesses.
- 3+ years of Light steel frame experience in a similar role with experience of external facades.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, and strong drive for results. Display strength of character and determination not to be distracted from achieving team goals.
- Be aware of the requirement to work as part of a team. Adopt a flexible approach to workload whilst demonstrating a willingness to take on additional work.