Team Leader - Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment - Employment Solutions, Bury
Are you looking for the next step in your career? With the opportunity to nurture and develop a solid team of consultants……
Due to business expansion, we are currently seeking a Team Leader to join our established team. As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for the day to day growth and development of a team of five, managing the revenue, profitability, and growth of the Engineering & Manufacturing recruitment desk (Blue-Collar). The role will report to, and work closely with, the Managing Director.
Established in 2001, Employment Solutions is a leading specialist engineering recruitment company based in the North West of England. Our success is down to the people we employ, enabling the business to thrive and grow to become a name synonymous with engineering recruitment. We boast a vast network of clients including the largest manufacturing, engineering, and construction businesses in the country.
As Team Leader, you will be responsible for the continued success of the team, taking their £10 million turnover to the next level in line with the company's strategy.
- Responsible for the revenue, profitability, and growth of the business unit in line with the agreed business plan, sales strategy, and budgets
- Managing key clients, building long-term relationships and driving new business
- Contribute to the general strategy of the company, taking responsibility and ownership for meeting all business objectives
- Responsible for the attraction and retention of the team with the implementation of a robust management structure and a comprehensive training programme
- To create a platform to develop, motivate and nurture the team to meet their objectives, in line with team objectives
- To be a brand advocate, embedding the vision and values of the business throughout all activity both internally and externally
- To lead by example, exceeding sales targets, creating new business, developing existing business and maintaining key client relationships
- Create and drive new initiatives to improve performance and generate sales
You will be a Team Leader or Manager in a recruitment business with a minimum of 4 years' relevant experience, preferably in a contract led environment. Specifically, you will:
- Possess strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop team members
- Have the capability to monitor and drive KPI's in line with team objectives
- Influence upwards - your ideas and input are valued
- Have excellent time management skills, meeting deadline and targets
- Possess accurate planning and organising skills
- Be able to work productively in a high-pressured and fast-paced environment in a professional manner
- You must demonstrate that you are ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive
If you are an experienced recruiter looking for a new challenge this could be the role for you….and in return for your hard work and commitment to the business, we will reward you.
What will Employment Solutions offer you?
We work hard and enjoy ourselves at the same time. As well as above average salary and market leading commission structure we offer; -
- A varied social calendar including Director's lunches for top billers, regular overseas trips, teambuilding activities and frequent social events including an annual Christmas party
- Ongoing training and support to ensure you have the skill sets to succeed
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus an extra day off for your birthday).
- Free Parking
To apply please send an up to date CV to Neil Davies or call on 0161 839 5353