Are you an experienced payroller who is also comfortable with credit control?
Employment Solutions is an Engineering & Manufacturing specialist recruitment agency based in Bury, operating for over 20 years, and is looking for someone to take on their payroll function alongside light credit control and admin duties.
We currently process 2 weekly payrolls and 2 monthly payrolls for roughly 300 contractors/employees and are in the midst of an exciting accounts and payroll systems upgrade project that will modernise the department and help us to ensure we are at the forefront of best practice within the industry.
- Be informed of legislation changes and advancements in future technologies, trends and changes in the marketplace to ensure that we are at the forefront of developments in the industry.
- Ensure all statutory reporting and processing is completed within agreed timeframes, to ensure that all PAYE/CIS deductions are made and reported to HMRC, RTI, CIS & intermediaries files are submitted within reporting periods and all pension deductions are reported to our pension provider in a timely fashion.
- Completes month end processes to ensure all payroll related control accounts are reconciled.
- Dealing with complex queries from contractors at various clients/sites around the UK.
- Importing and electronically submitting weekly invoices/payslips etc. generated by the pay & bill system (Enterprise).
- Chasing up any overdue invoices for payment and resolving any issues with new clients etc.
- Providing assistance to the Systems & Admin Manager to help with compliance and admin duties.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
An upbeat and enthusiastic character with a 'can do' attitude, resilient when faced with challenging situations.
Solutions focussed - identifying the problem is the easy bit!
A capable and dependable individual who will ensure all our contractors and internal staff are paid accurately and on time, every time.
Skills & Experience
Must have experience dealing with PAYE/CIS & Ltd. Company contractors and be able to explain the different types of employment to contractors.
A conscientious individual with an eye for detail.
Intermediate level Excel skills (further training can & will be provided)
Working Hours & Remuneration
Full or Part-time applicants will be considered with flexible hours considered for part-time applicants
(Office hours 08:30 - 17:30 with 1 hour lunch break Mon - Thurs, 08:30 - 16:30 with 1 hour lunch break Fri)
FTE Salary up to £30k depending upon experience (pro-rata for part-time)
28 days contractual holidays + bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time)
4 x salary death in service insurance
Private health insurance
Employer pension contributions