Product Specialist required for my market leading client.
We are recruiting for a dynamic, customer-focused Application / Software Product Specialist to join our rapidly expanding Technology Team. Reporting to the Group Head of Applications, you will act as the expert in respect of of key enterprise systems, with primary focus on our CAFM system (Concept) and our integration platform (Boomi).
The Applications / Software Product Specialist will be tasked with developing, testing and implementing change to our enterprise systems, ensuring that they are fit for purpose and enables our colleagues in their roles across the business to perform their duties and deliver to our customers in an environment which is enhanced by our IT offering.
This is a comprehensive role which will see you interacting with stakeholders from across the business and is key to supporting our continued growth strategy.
We are seeking candidates with a sound understanding of ITIL processes, particularly around project management. You will be experienced in the manipulation of SQL databases with familiarity of both back and front-end applications and will demonstrate a good understanding of the practical application of IT and its' application in the business environment. Candidates with knowledge of the Concept CAFM system would be of particular interest to us.
Our Technology Team is rapidly growing and as such, we foresee opportunities for suitably experienced candidates to grow with us. The most suitable candidates will demonstrate drive and ambition, enthusiasm and a passion for delivering results - above all, you will always look to exceed customer expectations and deliver a first-rate service to your internal customers.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Changes / Development - Contributing to the design, specification and implementation of changes, upgrades and new applications required to support new or modified business processes; Assisting with the production and approval of functional specifications, liaising with software suppliers during development
- Testing - specifying testing and data requirements for applications, validating and loading test data as appropriate; Co-ordinating and assisting users with user acceptance testing, working closely with the QA and Project Management teams
- Continuous Improvement - Identifying areas for improvement or requiring remedial action across the product environment; Producing feasibility studies, carrying out impact analysis of potential solutions, running beta and pilot programs with early-stage products, software or services leading to an RFC or project proposal
- Strategy - Assisting with the creation of short, mid and longer-term product roadmaps, working with other areas of the IT department to include all aspects of the technical environment; Regularly review existing products to ensure that Servest remains at the forefront of new and emerging technologies
- Reviews / Audits - Conducting periodic reviews / audits of products and processes to ensure compliance with standards and correct usage in line with industry best practice, identifying and implementing corrective action where necessary
Programme Delivery Area - Contributing to the effective management and ongoing development of the Programme Delivery area by actively supporting the Development Services Manager in operational and