PLC programming and commissioning Engineer - Walsall - permanent
A PLC Programming Engineer is required to program our machines in Siemens TIA Portal, HMI, PLC (90% of the time)
Increasing workload in my clients new factory has given my client the opportunity to increase its workforce.
For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity.
Our dynamic and fast moving company is expanding and due to an increasing order book, we require someone to program and commission our machines.
Primarily PLC programming with electrical design and commissioning.
The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and like a wide variety of challenges.
Responsible for all aspects of specifying electrical control, hardware and software required to automate special purpose machines, test equipment and process lines. Must have a hands-on approach for all related aspects detailed
- PLC & HMI programming experience (mostly Siemens)
- Commissioning and validation of your software
- Knowledge of industrial communications OPC /Ethernet/profibus/rs485/etc.
- Circuit design and validation
- Good working knowledge & integration of servo motors & drives / software interfacing
- Specifying electrical hardware
- Project planning and able to meet deadlines
Extra Desirable Skills:
- LabVIEW knowledge & programming skills
- Setup & commission servo motors & drives and associated systems & software interfaces
- Applicants must have at least 3 years' experience specifically programming Siemens and Mitsubishi PLCs and HMI including S7 and S1200 using step 7, TIA Portal and Wincc software
If you have the above skills and experience, click apply now, alternately send a copy of your CV to email@example.com - Thanks.