|Location: Bury, Greater Manchester||Salary: £30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
I am looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer on a permanent basis for a fantastic growing company who have new installation projects scheduled which has created a need to upsize its Engineering team. This is a great opportunity to work for a family run business, base in Bury, who does their upmost to look the interests of their staff.
The main purpose of this role is to optimise the output of the plant production machinery. Ensuring that reactive and proactive maintenance is carries out to improve reliability and availability of the machinery.
- Performing plant maintenance - both reactive and preventative
- Work towards breakdowns/reducing down time
- Manage maintenance inventory
- Keep paperwork upto date
- Ensuring that H & S and BRC standards are upheld at all times
- Liaise with management and relevant departments where necessary
- Service and Maintain food Production equipment
- Gain a technical understanding of the equipment on site.
- Engage with project leader to highlights any areas where lean improvement could be made.
- Food/FMCG/Packaging experience essential
- Time served apprentice/equivalent qualification
- Fault finding (electrical/mechanical)
- Desirable mechanical experience - hydraulics, Pneumatics, belts, bearing, chains
- Desirable electrical Skills - 3 phase motors, relays and contactor, motor drives
£30-38k, Monday-Friday Days, Company health care scheme, 33 days holiday (inc Bank Hols), Company perks throughout the year e.g. - staff BBQ, staff activity days, pies & peas etc
My client is keen to interview asap please submit your most up to date CV today or get in touch with email@example.com or call me on 0161 839 5353