Are you a Mechanical Fitter based in and around the Rochdale area?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Want to join a well-established machine build company that is steeped in history with a reputation for excellent work?
You're in luck! We're recruiting for Mechanical Fitters to join such a company on a permanent basis.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience in mechanical machine assembly with sound knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Full product training will be given to successful candidates. Applicants with previous experience in turbine or rotating machinery are preferred.
You will commence on standard Days (Mon - Fri 37) paying £14.22 per hour with opportunities to work overtime at premium rates. Once you are familiar with the product, you will move onto a permanent night shift which would attract time & third on day rate.
- Lunchtime finish on Friday (unless working overtime)
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
- Auto-enrolment of pension after three months, matched contribution to 4.5%
- Free life assurance cover up to 3 times the salary
- Occupational Health and Optician
- On-site parking
- PPE and branded polo shifts provided
All applicants must have served a full Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship and be able to produce certificates as proof.
Click apply, or contact Dean Carthy at Employment Solutions for further details.