We are currently recruiting for several Mechanical & Electrical Fitter in the Blackburn area.
You will be joining one of the top manufacturers of critical power solutions in the world. They are the vendor of choice to big tech companies across North America, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Central Europe, Scandinavia, the Middle East, and Singapore, supplying businesses like Google and Facebook.
You will be:
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate the ability to work with enthusiasm as part of a growing team.
- Work efficiently and provide consistent, high-quality work whilst working to deadlines.
- Willing to learn.
The main roles and responsibilities are:
- Part build of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Use of hand tools, i.e. spanners, sockets, screwdrivers, rivet guns
- Cleaning panels ready for test and inspection
- Check build against drawings and obtain quality sign off from the quality team.
- Packaging product for dispatch
Your working hours will be 8 am-4:30 pm Mon - Thu, Fri 8 am-3:30 pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that invests in its resources, machinery, facilities, and innovation and, most importantly, invests in its people.
Hit apply now to send an up to date CV to Zoe Haworth at Employment Solutions firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01618395353