|Location: Widnes, Cheshire||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Great benefits|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing, Energy/Gas||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
Split between 2 sites, this role offers the change to work in an exciting maintenance role, with a large proportion of your remit centring around the maintenance of gas systems on site. With a fantastic overall package, you get the opportunity to contribute to a company who are making a conscious effort to be sustainable within their industry.
Recruiting for a maintenance engineer who is an expert in working with gas systems, these roles responsibilities will include.
- Be responsible for all element of gas systems on site, ensuring all aspects of the gas upgrading plants are maintained in accordance with legislation, company policy and manufactures specification.
- Develop a structure PPM System and relevant operations checks. Ensuring preventative and reactive maintenance is carried out across both sites, including Grid Entry Units, other ancillary equipment, and related equipment
- Analysis current process to implement any corrective continuous improvement actions, with improvements aimed at optimisation and reliability
- To be involved annual budget setting and future expansion where necessary
This role requires a highly skilled candidate, to be considered you must have.
- Experience working with natural gas, biogas or other gases is Formal training in these fields is highly desirable
- Previous experience within process engineering environment
- A recognised engineering qualification - minimum NVQ level 3
- Experience performing maintenance task - carrying out electrical and mechanical maintenance activities
What is in it for you?
- Salary £45,000-£55,000 depending upon experience
- 48 hour week
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension 7%, an extra 0.5 % is contributed by the company for every 1% the employee contributes.
- Private healthcare scheme (2 years of service required)
- Death in service - 3x salary
- Company sick pay (after qualifying period)
- Employee assistance programme
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an upto date CV to email@example.com to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.