Is working for a company who look after their staff a top priority. This role sits within a great company who really go the extra mile to look after their engineers. Offering a great financial package alongside an impressive benefits package, this is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company as a lead engineer on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the engineering shift manager, this role is aimed to provide knowledgeable engineering support to help keep production moving.
Your responsibility will be.
- Monitor and oversee the activities of the engineering team, ensuring the competition of PPM and other equipment inspections
- Having a constant eye on continuous improvement, analysing ways in which improvements can be actions to make the process Better, Faster and mor efficient
- Be a senior point for the engineering for the shift managers
- Helping with the strategic operation of the engineering team, ensuring workload is prioritised accordingly
To be considered you must meet the following.
- A reputable engineering qualification (preferable electrically biased)
- Experience working in FMCG or highly regulated industry
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a lead engineer role or similar
- A character who is willing to coach junior team members
What is in it for you?
- £46,700 Salary
- 4on4off shift (2days, 2 nights)
- 6 weeks holiday, pro rata
- Health care cash plan
- Life insurance
- Employee care
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.