My client based in Blackburn are looking for a Laser Operator to join their team, this is a great opportunity to join a company that are looking to expand and believe of promoting from within and offer training and support to all Employees. If you are looking for a company that really values their staff and have a great working atmosphere this may be the company for you.
You will initially start off on days and then move on to a 6am till 2pm / 2pm till 10pm shift rotating shift.
The ideal candidate would-
- Have experience using a Bystronic Laser
- Have a good understanding of reading engineering drawings
- Be able to work on own initiative/ good eye for detail
- Ensuring material is checked for size, thickness and grade, prior to cutting and to inform of any quality concerns regarding the material
- Experience using an Amada/Trumpf will be an advantage.
- Free Parking
- All PPE provided
- competitive Overtime rates
- Alot of overtime offered
Please send CV's to Zoe@emp-sol.com to fast track your application or call 01618395353