|Location: Lancashire, England||Salary: £37000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jacob Golding|
Are you an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental professional?
Have you gained experience with Food or Pharmaceuticals sectors?
In this new world, where health and immunity are at the forefront of everybody's mind, Vitamins & Supplements have become an every day essential, and Manufacturers of these products have seen significant growth.
As a HSE Manager you will be joining an SME that are part of a larger, global group, to become an integral part of the business and lead all Health, Safety and Environmental activities.
You will carry out the following;
- You will develop and implement HSE improvement plans
- You will impact culture change and ensure HSE is seen as a priority across all departments
- You will prepare safety training material and present training courses
- You will conduct H&S induction training
- You will ensure staff understand all H&S policies and chair H&S meetings
Skills and Experience:
Proven HSE experience, preferably at Manager level or strong potential
NEBOSH certified or equivalent
Knowledge of ISO 14001 & 45001
Experience within Food or Pharmaceutical sectors is highly desirable, or transferable
Salary: c£37k - £42k (dependent on experience)
Permanent - 38.75 hrs per week - 0830am - 1700pm (Mon-Fri)
Pension 3% Employer / + Employee %
23 days annual holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with service)
5% performance-based bonus
3% annual Christmas bonus
Contact Jacob Golding for further details - 0161 839 5353 - email@example.com