Head of Software - Leeds - Permanent - Competitive Salary & Excellent benefits
My market leading Leeds based manufacturing client are currently looking to recruit a Head of Software to mentor and manage a plethora of development projects, both internal and external to multi-million-pound developments.
The role will involve managing a team and overseeing the development of mixed language applications on X86 and Linux based hardware as well as embedded systems development on ARM and other MCU architectures, utilising real time environments.
As well as taking on project delivery the role will involve contributing to bids and proposals at a technical level.
A proven experience in design and development of systems or applications is essential.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Considerable experience developing websites and PC applications using C# / C++ / Android / Python.
- Extensive application development in Android, iOS and Linux.
- Experience of the development for Azure hosted environment.
- Management of teams up to 10 members in size.
- Extensive cross-discipline experience in collaborative working
- iOS / Android / Linux Application Design & Development
- Embedded systems design & development
- Agile / Waterfall Development and implementation
In terms of benefits, there are loads! Flexible working, flexible healthcare plan, gym membership contributions, company funded socials, 33 days holiday, and loads more!
Lots more info on this available on application!
If this sounds like a good match for you click apply now, or alternately send a copy of your CV to email@example.com - Thanks.