We are recruiting for a Field Service Engineers to join one of the water treatment industries most prominent names. We are looking for an experienced Field Service Technician to cover the Nottingham and Derby area.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the water treatment industry, facilities management or utility sector with good technical knowledge and the ability to engage with customers offering insight to products and services.
This role is focused on the Healthcare & Scientific market providing sustainable water solutions. You will provide on-site corrective & preventive maintenance for customer's water treatment equipment, including equipment swap outs, emergency response.
Once fully trained and competent you will be required to carry out commissioning work on standard equipment and provide after-sales technical and commercial support.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- NVQ or higher in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or similar or even working towards.
- Experience with the water treatment industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical market is desirable.
- Experience of having worked as a Service Engineer or in a field based technical support role would be an advantage but not essential.
- A good level of IT competency
What's in it for you?
Amongst other things our client is offering the following benefits to name a few.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to earn overtime and commission.
- Tablet & Smartphone
- Company car or van (option)
- Fuel Card
- Work wear
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays.
- Life Assurance
Don't miss out. Apply now or get in touch today for more details by calling us on 0161 416 6247 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.