Most field service roles come with extensive travel requirements, if being northern based some like it could provide the happy compromise between being on road and have that work life balance. This covers an area from Birmingham to Scotland, thus you are very rarely required to stay over night and travel is paid door to door.
As a member of the field service team, you be responsible for Service, Commissioning, decommissioning, and Maintenance of the machinery. Your roles will include but are not limited to.
- Completing on site installations of new semi- automated and automated machines and filling lines
- Provide detailed service visit reports and action any required follow ups with the necessary departments
- Feedback any meaningful insights gained from customer visits to assist with future design.
- Ensuring that you a compliant with all company and client policies, this relates to Health & Safety, quality, and environmental protocols
In order to be considered for the role, you must ensure that you meet the following requirements. You must.
- Time served apprentice trained engineer, with a minimum ONC or Equivalent
- Experience working with Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Pumps, Air cylinders, conveyors
- Currently a Service/Maintenance Engineer, exposure to both planned and reactive workload
Still interested? This is what is on offer for you.
- Salary between £35,000 - £45,000
- Matched Pension up to 6.5%
- 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Overtime - Saturday 1.5x, Sunday 2x
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.