|Location: Blackburn, Lancashire||Salary: Up to £38500.00 per annum + 34hols incl BH, Pension upto 8%,|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
This opportunity offers the chance to join a world class manufacturing company, working for a global company, who value their employees. Working a 3-shift rotation, this is a permanent role, joining a growing company who are in an extremely stable market, this offers the perfect blend of security and reward
This vacancy has come as a priority as my clients is looking to grow his team, they are looking for a maintenance engineer with a strong electrical background. Your roles and responsibilities include.
- Carry out Planned, Preventative and Reactive maintenance activities
- Work closely with the project team to ensure smooth and efficient installation and validation of new production machinery.
- Supporting other areas of the business with innovative continuous improvement ideas, aiming to improve KPI's
- Carrying out Electrical Fault Finding, perform route cause analysis to arrive at the cause of the problem and ensure the problem is rectified.
This role is of importance to the company, hence there are some essential requirements which must be met to be considered, please see below.
- Electrical Maintenance/Fault Finding experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with automated production machinery
- Served a recognised apprenticeship or equivalent (NVQ/HNC/HND in an electrical/engineering discipline
- PLC experience highly desirable
If you can meet the above, this is what is in it for you.
- Salary of £38,500
- 34 Days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme upto 8%
- Private healthcare
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an upto date CV to email@example.com to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.