Electrical Design Engineers!
If you're looking for a new role and you're based in North Manchester, then this role might be for you!
We're in need of an Electrical Design Engineer for a position based in Rossendale. They are looking for someone who has been involved in the Design and Manufacturing of Special Purpose Machinery, working with AutoCAD - and ideally ePlan.
The company have been expanding, with plenty of orders coming through across the Globe with well-named brands.
Responsibilities are as below:
- Produce electrical drawings using e-plan, including panel layouts, bill of materials and full electrical information to enable the panel build this includes rating plates and legend plates.
- Provide single line diagrams with cable idents to enable quotations from Electrical Contractors to be competitive.
- Attend site meetings with the project engineer to meet the customer.
- Specify electrical instrumentation such as flow sensors and level probes as required
- Complete pneumatic circuits and supply a bill of materials for all pneumatic components
- Ensure, when necessary, all sites specific customer standards are adhered to
- Assist on-site as required
If this sounds like you - get in touch today on email@example.com