Customer Care Coordinator
This is this is a fixed term contract covering maternity leave and is based in Heywood.
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Care Coordinator to join a special purpose machinery manufacturer within the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry. Specialising in scientific & laboratory ventilation and extraction systems and with the company in a period of expansion this is a perfect time to join the business.
If you have customer service experience and a passion for developing the customer experience in a business, this is an exciting opportunity to join the team.
As part of this skilled team, you will have the opportunity to support the continuous improvement of our customer service experience.
As the Customer Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for dealing with all customer enquiries and supporting the order processing to ensure that customer commitments are met. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and continually seeking to improve our customer's experience.
- Maintain the current service management system including raising customer invoices
- Create quotations for either parts/remedial or service work
- Log and action any orders received
- Handle customer enquiries and keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Use the company CRM (Tesseract) and work with the Customer Care Office Manager to support the development of quotations as required
- Investigate and solve customers' problems, working with the Customer Service Manager as required in order to provide timely responses
- Ensure the e-mail folder is up to date
- Follow up on quotes, progressing opportunities and investigating lapsed accounts as required
- Ensure all test equipment is in calibration and that the engineers have a full set of kit as required to complete their daily activities
- Arrange any necessary travel/accommodation for the company
- Adhere to Quality Procedures
- Work with the Customer Service Manager to improve customer service procedures, policies and standards as required
- Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding about the companies products and services and keep up to date with any changes
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Annual bonus based on company performance
For more information contact Chris Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 416 6247