Construction Office Co-ordinator - Job Description
Here at ES Structural Steel, we have an exciting opportunity to join our team working in our Bury office.
This is a varied role which involves a great range of duties. You will be liaising with our steel erectors, updating our database system, being the point of contact for projects support including raising of purchase orders and processing invoices, arranging and co-ordinating training for our contractors, creating and reviewing reports.
What you will be leading on
- Managing & booking training for contractors, such as Health & Safety, CSCS etc.
- Raising all purchase orders from initial project costing document and any variations that occur throughout the project, processing procurement requests through to suppliers and following these up to ensure delivery on site
- Maintain the CRM system (Bullhorn)
- Co-ordinate administrative processes, ensuring that these are delivered accurately, on time and in line with defined procedures and in line with ISO standards
- Produce reports and supporting documentation, collating, and analysing relevant information and statistics from identified sources, to support others in the delivery of their business objectives
- Answer standard and non-standard enquiries and act as a point of contact internally and externally, providing information to support service delivery, customer service, and escalating issues for resolution as necessary
- Controlling the Plant & Equipment on site
- Matching delivery notes and purchase invoices to POs and validating all Plant & Equipment hire invoices etc.
- Ensuring all weekly site documentation is submitted on time and correctly by the site managers (Timesheets, On-hire Plant Lists, Daywork sheets as well as any supporting documentation)
- Preparation of monthly Applications for submission to clients.
To be Successful
- Experience of speaking to internal and external operatives, within the construction industry would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use own initiative
- Able to work as a part of a team
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office packages, intermediate level Excel would be an advantage
- Process driven, strong organisation skills and ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible for the needs of the business
Why ES Steel is great place to work
ES Structural Steel is a trading division of Employment Solutions Limited and has its head office based in Bury. It undertakes steel installation contracts covering a wide range of sectors including, nuclear and petrochemical sites across the country under ECIA/NAECI regulations.
As a team we work closely together and are passionate about creating a culture where colleagues feel connected, included and enjoy greater wellbeing to achieve this. We are proud that as an organisation we are continually striving to do better and actively encourage and support our colleagues to do the same with their careers.
£22,000 - £24,000 a year - dependant on experience
28 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holiday
Private Health Insurance
Employer pension contributions
4 x salary Death in Service insurance