We are currently recruiting for Process Engineer to join an independent consulting engineering company specialising in designing, manufacturing, and installing machinery and process systems, primarily for the Pulp and Paper industry based in the North Manchester area.
- Development of process concepts
- Preparation of process and control diagrams (P & ID's) - AutoCAD
- Preparation of preliminary layout drawings - AutoCAD
- Preparation of mass flow balances
- Main line equipment selection, sizing and specification
- Pump sizing, selection and specification
- Pipe line sizing and specification
- Tank and chest design and specification
- Agitator selection and specification
- Instrumentation/control valve selection, sizing
This is a contract role and is paying Up to £40 per hour on a limited company basis and is outside IR35. The contract is until the end of the year initially, with the potential of extension.
Apply today by sending an up to date CV to Mark Dorey at Employment Solutions on firstname.lastname@example.org.