IT Change & Release Analyst - North Manchester based - 3 month contract
My North Manchester based client is currently looking to recruit an IT Change Analyst for an initial 3 month contract.
The way my client see it, change and release management is an essential discipline that ensures their customers maintain a high level of Service Availability.
It exists to enforce the management of change through defined descriptions, approvals by the correct parties, co-ordination with other organisations, and the tracking of progress through to completion.
Reporting to the Change and Release Manager you will:
- Have a good knowledge if IT Services, Products and Systems
- Be Customer focused
- Own the Change Request from creation to closure
- Generate and submit the change to start the process.
- Enters the business needs, goals and objectives of the change and ensures they are accurate.
- Ensures the risk factors have been documented and assessed and verifies the validity of the initial priority and risk factors.
- Provides all necessary supporting documentation for the change (i.e. install, test, and remediation plans).
- Provides CAB representation when necessary.
How will you stand out?
- General business understanding and perspective.
- A good understanding of the overall IT Production environment.
- Knowledge of the organisational structure and the business-to-customer relationships.
- An understanding of the technical environment to allow for description of infrastructure and operational impacts to the change.
Qualifications and Experience
- ITIL V3 Foundation certificate
- ITIL practitioner or equivalent experience
- Worked in a medium to large scale Enterprise or Public Sector Organisation
If you have the above skills and experience, click apply now, alternately send a copy of your CV to email@example.com - Thanks.