Sky's the limit for all CNC GRINDERS
Do you have experience in the Engineering?
Are you able to Program, Set and Operate using Fanuc, Mazatrol?
If you answered YES, continue reading:
My client who is a long-established UK manufacturer and supplier for the design and production of gearing systems and specialist gearboxes.
Exporting a wide range of components worldwide, with it's customer base including; Aerospace, Defence, Medical, Industrial and Automotive sectors, for prototype, development and production requirements.
Due to expansion they are currently looking for skilled CNC Cylindrical Grinders who can Set, Operate and Program Studer, Fanuc, Mazatrol or Siemans controls.
- Trained CNC programming
- Cylindrical Grinding Skills
- Produce first-off components for inspection
- Ensure components are produced to the highest standards as per specifications and drawings.
- Inspect components during production to ensure drawing / spec requirements are maintained.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement / Lean manufacturing activities where required.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience with Programming, setting and operating Studer CNC Grinders.
- Be conversant with Fanuc, Mazatrol and/or Siemens controls.
- Be able to read and interpret engineers drawings and tolerances.
- Familiar with Aerospace AS9100D requirements in relation to CNC grinder's role.