C++ software engineer required by my market leading client. You will be heavily involved in a complete, top to bottom system re build. You will
* Manage all phases of the software development process from technical research to analysis and software delivery with the internal technical teams.
* Write scalable and maintainable code for a system that is real time and experiences high volume with large peaks of traffic.
* Understanding performance and optimisation issues in large projects.
* Function as a team and be technical lead for specific projects.
* Excellent understanding of C++
* Experience of Linux & Windows Software Development
* Exposure to QT Framework or similar UI development framework
* Knowledge of version control e.g. Git
* Knowledge of continuous integration tools e.g. Jenkins
* 3+ years experience as a C++ Engineer
* Experience with relational databases.
* Understanding of memory management, multi threading and mutexes. * Ensure that all development adheres to defined coding standards
|Job Title:||C++ Developer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Steven Kimber|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 14:38|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's