|Location: Bury, Greater Manchester||Salary: Dependant upon experience|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jonathan Greenhalgh|
360 Recruitment Consultant (Blue Collar Desk) - Employment Solutions, Bury
Frustrated in your current role and looking for a new challenge in a forward-thinking and inclusive sales environment?
Due to business expansion and the growth of our Technical Engineering Division, we are currently seeking a full service, experienced recruiter to join our team. We are looking for proven sales professionals who have excelled in a targeted environment, and are now looking for a new challenge.
Established in 2001, Employment Solutions is a leading specialist engineering recruitment company based in the North West of England. Our success is down to the people we employ, enabling the business to thrive and grow to become a name synonymous with engineering recruitment. We boast a vast network of clients including the largest manufacturing, engineering, and construction businesses in the country.
You will be carrying out a full 360 recruitment role, with day to day responsibilities including-
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Targeting active and passive job seekers through headhunting, LinkedIn, targeted job boards, our extensive database, and digital marketing
- Increasing our market share and client database through developing and managing new and existing stakeholder relationships
- Increase awareness of the Employment Solutions business, brand and services to all contacts to generate new business
- Identify and establish sales leads and follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
- Using Bullhorn CRM to target candidates and maintain efficient processes
- Undertake and sustain competitor analysis within specific sectors and disciplines
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
- Present matched candidates to client requirements in a professional and consultative manner
- Ideally 6 - 18 months experience in a fast-paced sales environment
- A strong communicator and be confident speaking and building rapport with both job seekers and clients
- You must demonstrate that you are ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive
- You must be able to work under pressure and be target driven
- You must be able to display a track record of high achievement either in or out of work
- Be a team player and yet capable of operating autonomously
What will Employment Solutions offer you?
We work hard and enjoy ourselves at the same time. As well as above average salary and market leading commission structure we offer; -
- A varied social calendar including Director's lunches for top billers, regular overseas trips, teambuilding activities and frequent social events including an annual Christmas party
- Ongoing training and support to ensure you have the skill sets to succeed
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus an extra day off for your birthday).
- Free Parking
Be part of our success - make your move to a more rewarding career.
To apply please send an up to date CV to Neil Davies at Employment Solutions