|Location: Burscough, Lancashire||Salary: £36000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction / Mechanical & Electrical||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zoe Haworth|
Our client who is based in Burscough are looking for an experienced Auto Electrician that has worked on Large machinery to join there team on a permanent basis, Our client specialises in all aspects of modern Geotechnics and foundation Engineering and are offering an excellent package.
Salary between £36,000 and £40,000 dependant on experience
Mon to Thurs 8am to 5.30pm,
Fri 8am to 1.30pm
Can be up to 13hrs per day working and driving combined.
- the role may include travelling overseas with some notice as well as sites within the Uk.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot 12-24v DC electrical systems
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot ground-engineering instrumentation systems
- Instruct and troubleshoot by phone with plant operators regarding technical issues
- Undertake inspections and calibrations of plant and equipment as required using templates
To Qualify for the role the candidate must have-
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship as an electrician or auto electrician
- Worked with heavy plant machinery previously.
- Understanding of telematics.
- Good knowledge of the drilling and concreting processes on a ground engineering site
- Good knowledge of instrumentation systems; Jean Lutz/B-Tronic/DMS etc.
- Paid Overtime.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Company Sick-pay Scheme.
- Company Share-Save Scheme.
- Private medical Insurance
- 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 31 days) plus 8 statuary bank holidays
- Excellent Health & Safety Training
To fast track your application please send CV to Zoe@emp-sol.com or Call 01618395353