£10.00 per hour
Initially temporary, but could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
Employment Solutions is the leading specialist engineering recruitment company in the north west of England. Established in 2001, our vision is to serve the specialist recruitment needs of manufacturing, engineering and construction companies in the North West.
Our office, in Bury, has undertaken a significant refurbishment to provide us with the space, professionalism and environment in which to grow and succeed
We have heavily invested in our CRM (Bullhorn) and Management Information System (Insight Squared) as a route to ensuring we have the appropriate foundations to our systems, processes and analysis. Too many recruitment companies fail to deliver on their growth plans as a result of a lack of investment in these areas and we are determined to avoid this mistake.
We have recently appointed a new Managing Director He will use all his expertise and knowledge to assist us in successfully managing our growth journey.
As you know, every office needs a confident office administrator and every office administrator needs a buoyant office environment, strong management and supportive team to ensure the smooth running of the office on a daily basis. Is this what you are looking for?
Purpose of the Job:
Working within a small admin team you will:
· Provide office support to the Sales Team on a daily basis
· Support the Admin Manager with adhoc tasks to assist with the work load
· Ensure files are kept in order
· Issue contracts and assignments to all parties within a timely manner
· Issue and monitor compliance and registration information
- Carry out regular audits of files and data within our CRM system to ensure compliance in all areas.
Skills and Qualifications
Strong Microsoft Office/Excel Skills
Experience of working with database systems is essential
Proven track record within an office administration role
You will have a fantastic work ethic but know how to have fun. We are successful because as professionals we work hard and enjoy working with the people around us.
You will show:-
- Exemplary performance and attitude towards standards within the team
· High levels of self-motivation
· A keen eye for detail and accuracy, recognising errors on important documentation
· Excellent time management skills
- Accurate planning and organisational skills
This is a full-time, varied role. If this is an opportunity of interest, please contact Sue Briggs on
0161 839 5353 to discuss further.