|Location: Billingham, County Durham||Salary: Up to £41000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Samantha Worsh|
Account Manager, Permanent position,
Company vehicle/Carl allowance
25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who specialise in water treatment,
They are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to cover the North of England, and Scotland.
The role will be:
You will be delivering Legionella management and acting as the main contact for all sites
under your accountability. You will ensure revenue growth by promoting their company
products and services, to meet and exceed customer expectations.
You will develop good relationships with customers and seek new opportunities within the
customer base. Considering customer needs, requirements, and processes, and
recommending solutions with company products and services. You will also;
● Proactively obtain orders and ensure renewals are achieved.
● Produce reports required by management and clients.
● Complete routine analysis using specification results and discuss recommendations
with the client.
● Ensure all scheduled tasks as per the service agreement, are conducted and recorded
by the hygiene engineer.
● Maintain annual planner and all site records to comply with company and legislative
● Follow the company renewal process to ensure all required paperwork is supplied.
● Maintain regular communication with clients and ensure any required notice period of
planned site visits are adhered to.
You will need to have the following:
Thorough knowledge of ACOP L8 and HSG 274 part 2
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills
● Problem-solving ability and a self-motivated, proactive approach to work
● Commercial awareness
● Excellent time management skills
● Full UK driving licence
Training and development plans will be designed to support your individual growth and
development at the company, including external training, as required, for the role. Their teams across
Marketing and Sales work together to support business units to achieve company targets,
ensuring success, benefits and rewards.
For further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org