|Location: Chorley||Salary: £45 - £50 per hour + OUTSIDE IR35|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jacob Golding|
A dedicated SHE Advisor is required to uphold statutory SHE duties and compliance with ISO standards. Contributing to the organisation's goals, this role involves implementing and maintaining documentation and practices that support safety, health, and environmental objectives. Foster a culture of continual improvement, nuclear safety, and a "right first-time" ethos.
This role will be OUTSIDE IR35.
Who this job suits: This role is ideal for an experienced professional with a NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) and a focus on occupational safety. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years in SHE management, practical knowledge of ISO standards, and the ability to communicate effectively.
SC CLEARANCE will be needed.
- Stay updated on legal/regulatory changes, ensuring ongoing compliance.
- Improve policies and processes supporting SHE activities.
- Promote a robust SHE and nuclear safety culture.
- Provide advice on hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Support SMEs in compiling risk assessments and enforcing regulations.
- Knowledge and/or experience within Nuclear projects highly desirable
Contract - 3-6 months (potential for extension)
Location - Chorley
Pay Rate - circa £45 - £50 p/hr LTD (dependent on experience) - OUTSIDE IR35 following assessments.
Full Time - 37 hrs per week - 4 days per week - Mon-Thurs.
Contact Details: For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 4166249.