|Location: Northampton||Salary: Up to £38352.00 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Construction / Mechanical & Electrical||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Samantha Worsh|
Industrial Electrician, Permanent position, Salary is £38,352.00,
40 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunityto work for a great company who are looking for an Electrician, to be based onsite at a number of their clients premises in Burton Latimer and Northampton.
The role will be to carry out Electrical installation and maintenance across the site, Tray work and conduit installation, Support additional electrical installation work, Control Panel wiring, Circuit fault finding, 3 phase / single phase motors, Remedial Corrective Actions, Working to improve plant.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
* Experience in building / modifying control panels.
* Knowledge of BS 60204 Electrical equipment of machines / control panels.
* Experience in fault finding.
* Experience / knowledge of testing to BS7671.
* An understanding of Risk Assessment & Method Statements.
* Ability to read schematic drawings.
* Flexible working within a team.
* Adaptability to periodic tight timescales.
SPECIFIC SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
* Electrical Qualifications (C&G, BTEC, NVQ) * City & Guilds 17th or 18th Edition * Electrical Testing experience 2391 or 2394/5 * Have experience working in an industrial environment preferably within the Food / Manufacturing industry.
If you would like further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 416 6366, or email your CV to email@example.com