|Location: Hazel Grove||Salary: Up to £11.16 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Daniel Barlow|
How would you like to work a 4 day week?!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assembly Operative to join a well respected engineering company in Chapel-En-Le-Frith.
Assisting with the production of end carriages for cranes:
- Unskilled Mechanical Assembly of end carriages/bogies
- Fixing bearings in wheels
- Cleaning flange drives and stub hubs
- Fixing end plates to specific measurements
- Painting carriages in rust proof paint
- Help with stock keeping and replenishment
- Assisting Skilled Engineers
- FLT Counterbalance licence extremely desirable
In return you will be rewarded with a permanent position following a successful temporary period.
Per hourly rate - £11.16
37 hours per week (7am - 5pm, Monday - Thursday)
If you are interested please click apply now or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at Employment Solutions.