|Location: Stockport||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Manufacturing, Defence, Automotive||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jacob Golding|
Have you gained experience in a Supply Chain role and want to progress?
Our client is a highly regulated Manufacturer with some truly exciting long terms projects and a significant and secure order book for many years to come.
Fancy getting your CIPS qualification one day?
Progression, Training and Development, whilst gaining Experience within a Supply Chain, Procurement and Logistics team! Sounds good right?
We have a Permanent opportunity to join the business as a Supply Chain Planner as an integral part of the Supply Chain, Planning and Logistics team giving you an excellent boost to your career!
Your duties will include;
- You will liaise with suppliers to expedite materials in.
- You will support purchasing to implement inventory improvements.
- You will utilise and manage the SAP ERP/MRP systems.
- You will ensure material deliveries are scheduled in line with material requirements.
- You will also ensure goods and services are on-time in accordance to purchase orders requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Supply Chain Planning experience
- Degree qualified in Supply Chain, Planning or Manufacturing discipline.
- Strong communication skills is essential
- Experience using SAP is desirable but not essential.
- Experience within a regulated Manufacturing environment advantageous
Location - South Manchester
Salary - £30k - £35k
Permanent - Full Time - some Hybrid (WFH on Fridays) - we have 1 x Perm and 1 x FTC (12 month) available
Benefits - 7% Pension Contributions, 4% from candidate 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
APPLY NOW! Feel free to contact Jacob on 0161 839 5353