|Location: Bolton||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jacob Golding|
Are you an experienced Quality professional within highly regulated Manufacturing?
Lead Auditor certified?
Knowledge of ISO 9001 & EN 1090?
Our client are market leaders in the design, manufacture and installation of high-performance bespoke fabrications used in highly regulated sectors such as Defence, Nuclear, Oil & Gas and more.
As a Quality Manager you will report to the SHEQ Director and become an integral member of the management team to ensure products and services meet requirements.
You will carry out the following;
- You will supervise a quality team of inspectors and quality engineers.
- You will ensure compliance to ISO 9001 & EN 1090
- You will ensure product quality, whilst managing any deviations
- You will ensure customer needs are met by developing quality processes.
- You will set requirements for suppliers and manage their compliance.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven Quality experience in highly regulated Manufacturing or Engineering
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 / EN 1090
- Lead Auditor certified desirable.
- Leadership / Management experience preferred.
Perm: circa £40k - £50k (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hrs - 0800am - 1700pm (Mon-Thu), 0800am - 1200pm (Fri)
- 25 days paid holiday plus paid Bank Holidays
- Additional holidays for service
- Company pension scheme - 5% of salary employer contribution (5% employee contribution)
- Company sickness scheme
- Gainshare scheme - A discretionary payment for outperforming target
- Life assurance - Pay to dependents 1 x salary
- Employees who wear spectacles and operate Desktop / Laptop - will be provided with vouchers to contribute towards the purchase of the spectacles required
- Medicash - Healthcare scheme
Contact Jacob Golding for further details - 0161 839 5353 - email@example.com