|Location: Manchester||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jacob Golding|
Are you an experienced Quality Manager with strong Continuous Improvement experience?
Have you worked within a highly regulated Manufacturing sector?
Growing company, Hybrid working, Flexible hours, Bonuses, Competitive Package…
I'm jealous of the person that gets this job!
Our client is a Manufacturer of specialist products that are supplied into the Construction industry, and with an extensive order book and significant company growth they are offering a truly exciting and competitive opportunity to join the business as a Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager.
Your duties will include;
- Managing and coordinating all Quality & CI activities across the business.
- Ensuring all Manufactured products meet customer requirements and independent standards.
- Mentoring and training of a Continuous Improvement Engineer.
- Using Value Stream Mapping & Process Mapping techniques alongside 5S, Poke-Yoke, and 8D methodologies to ensure continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance to ISO 9001 & ISO 14001.
- Organising all external audits and conducting all internal audits.
- Liaising with all departments to promote a Right First-Time performance culture.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven Quality & Continuous Improvement experience.
- Experience within highly regulated Manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of Process Mapping/Value Stream Mapping & Lean/Agile techniques
- ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 compliance and auditing experience
Location - Manchester - with Hybrid working from home (2 days on site / 3 days from home)
Salary - c£50k - £55k + 20% bonus
Permanent - Full Time - with flexible hours
(Typically, 0830-1700 Mon-Thurs / 0830-1600 Fri)
- 28 days holidays + BH
- 10% pension (5% ER / 5% EE)
- 20% bonus
- Enhanced Sick pay and Health Insurance
- Ability to purchase further holidays
- Social days & events
APPLY NOW! Feel free to contact Jacob on 0161 839 5353 or Jacob@emp-sol.com