|Location: Burnley||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Automotive||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jacob Golding|
Are you an experienced Senior Buyer looking to step up into your first role as a Procurement Manager?
If you're passionate about your work and have that "oomph!" then this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
Our client has a strong presence within the Automotive industry and many other sectors, offering end to end engineering and manufacturing solutions on a range of components for some of the leading Automotive, Aerospace, Rail, and Marine companies.
The group are looking to double their operations in the next 3-5 years and are therefore driving significant growth!
Not only that, but you will be working very closely with a Director that prides himself in developing and coaching staff to a high level and is a true people person.
The perfect time to join, develop your skills, progress your career and put your stamp on things!
You will be responsible for:
- Lead and train a small team of 3 x Purchasing professionals (indirect & direct buying)
- Managing supplier performance via KPIs and ensuring they are compliant.
- Standardise and improve efficiency of Procurement processes.
- Develop strategies for cost reduction.
- Use strong negotiation skills when needed with suppliers.
Skills and Experience:
- A driven, passionate, and dynamic attitude and approach to work is essential.
- Proven Procurement / Purchasing experience within Manufacturing.
- Degree qualified is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn more and be trained where needed.
Location - Burnley
Salary - circa £35k - £45k (negotiable - dependent on experience)
Benefits - 31 days hols (inc BH), 3-4% pension, Health cash plan, fuel mileage for any business travel.
Permanent - 39 hours per week, 0745am - 1700pm (Mon-Thurs), 0745am - 1300pm (Fri)
APPLY NOW! Feel free to contact Jacob on 0161 839 5353 or Jacob@emp-sol.com