|Location: Leatherhead||Salary: Up to £45 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction / Mechanical & Electrical||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Saqib Farid|
We have an exciting opportunity working with a company who has been in the engineering industry for longer than a CENTURY! This is a 12-MONTH contract role that has an IMMEDIATE start date, likely to BE OUTSIDE OF IR35 and a target limited company rate to man circa £57 per hour! This role could be 100% REMOTE.
As the principal electrical engineer you will be serving as a project manager for electrical-related.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Design of electrical large industrial power systems for LNG EPC project.
- Sizing and selection of high voltage equipment, large frequency converters and AC/DC UPS systems.
- Electrical and mechanical vendor package management.
- Power systems studies (ETAP or equivalent).
- Development of protection relay setting schedules.
What is on offer:
- £57 per hour (target ltd company rate per man).
- Likely to be outside of IR35.
- 12-month contract.
- Possibly 100% remote working.
If you feel you are suitable for this job role and are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for more information call 0161 839 5353.