|Location: Derbyshire||Salary: £23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction / Mechanical & Electrical, Steel||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Coral-Mai Gifford|
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Permanent Mechanical Draughtsperson to be based near Buxton working for a family-owned business that has enjoyed huge success and expansion growing from one man to a global brand. Innovation has always been at the heart of the business and over the decades they pioneered new technology that kept the business ahead of all the major competition.
You will be reporting to the Engineering Manager, interpreting sales documentation, producing General Arrangement drawings, allocating materials, and creating manufacturing drawings for heavy, lifting equipment.
- Create General Arrangement drawings, depending on contract requirements.
- Customer site visits occasionally required to fulfil the general arrangement procedure.
- Identify correct components and materials to enter in the company MRP system.
- Create purchasing descriptions for proprietary components to be ordered in the MRP system.
- Produce detailed manufacturing drawings.
- Communicate effectively with the sales department and manufacturing to provide technical support.
- Gather necessary information from the sales specification.
- When required, communicate with clients and suppliers to ensure smooth order flow.
- Work within company quality and safety procedures
- Compliance with all relevant company procedures
The Role will be in-office, with a salary between £23-£28k DOE. We are looking for someone with 3D Design Experience in Industry.
If you are interested in the role, or are looking for a new opportunity, contact Coral at Employment Solutions: