|Location: Bolton||Salary: £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Tetlow|
We are working with a well-known specialist within Heavy Products working within the Rail, Nuclear and defence sectors.
We are looking for a mechanical design engineer to join a well-established team, to focus on the Design Assurance. We are looking for a candidate who has experience within Heavy Engineering, with strong knowledge within testing, calculations, and FEA experience.
Day to day activities will include:
- 3d Modelling of bespoke products in Autodesk Inventor
- Produce calculations and FEA analysis in-line with project requirements.
- Production of detail drawings for assembly and fabrication
- Understanding of the testing and assessment standards
- Attendance at testing and reporting on all failures.
This position is based on site in Bolton, with a 4-day working week Monday-Thursday! You will receive 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays and a salary of between £32-38k.
If you are looking for a great opportunity within an excellent sector, then get in contact with James.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01618395353