|Location: Merseyside||Salary: £30000 - £330000 per annum + Van, Fuel Card, On Call Bonus|
|Sector: Energy/Gas||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
We are looking for a switchgear specialist to join a small close nit maintenance team to assist with their service and maintenance schedule. Working for a family run business, this company really go the extra mile to look after their staff, you get a company can which comes with a fuel card are you are entitled to use this in your own time.
Your roles and responsibility for this role include;
- Carrying out maintenance and repair on a range of switchgear and related equipment.
- Providing round the clock maintenance support to the business' customer as and when required.
- Providing workshop support as required by the business, assisting the production staff to ensure all contracts are completed on time.
- Provide over the phone technical support to customer as required by the business.
- Read schematic drawing to assist with fault find and repair of low voltage switchgear
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirement
- Experience maintaining and repairing switchgear is essential
- Have a recognised engineering qualification or have a substantial amount of industry experience
- Be able to read schematic drawings
- Have a full clean UK driving licence
What is on offer to you?
- Salary ranging from £30,000-£33,000 depending upon experience
- 7am-4pm Mon-Thurs, Fir 7am-1pm - Early Friday finish
- Company van - personal use permitted
- Fuel card
- On call Bonus
- Overtime available
If you would like further information, please contact Conor at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.