|Location: Oldham||Salary: £38160.00 - £44160.00 per annum + Pension, life assurance, Healthcare|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to assist with the maintenance of equipment across the plant. The company after head hunting a candidate ideally from an FMCG or Ex-Military background to maintain machinery producing precision components. Working for a global company, you will form part of a large team working collaboratively to carry out reactive and preventative maintenance.
The role has come about due to retirement, your roles and responsibilities will include.
- Be responsible for all aspects of maintenance on site - carrying out PPM schedule and responding to breakdowns as needed by the business.
- Use your technical expertise to provide value machinery performance optimizing continuous improvement input.
- Work collaboratively and individually to minimise downtime for tools across your area.
- Ensure that all work is carrying out inline with company health and safety, safety and environmental guidance and government legislation,
To be considered for the role, you will need to meet the following;
- Have a HNC in Electrical or Electronic engineering - or similar HNC qualification
- Be clean shaved - Essential
- Experience working in a manufacture working in a manufacturing environment or an ex-military background highly desirable
- Experience with electronic or avionics is desiable
- Experience working with the following is desirable; Handling systems, Robot Handling, Tooling Machines, Vacuum systems.
What is on offer for you.
- Salary £28000-£32,000 + 38% shift allowance (£38,160-£44,160)
- 4on4off (Days/Nights)
- Clear, Realistic progression path
- Great Training
- Pension, Life assurance, Costco membership, private health cash plan + additional benefits
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.